TheGloriousMonsterTheGloriousMonster

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Sock Episode 3 Sock Episode 3

!!!!

There was this sort of inbetweenish randomness phase that you were going through that started at "The Child that Smelt Funny" and went all the way up to "Ptikobj". Alot of the cartoons that you made in that period seemed tired and to lacked direction all togeather... But here, the randomness is so obscure that it creates something really beautiful and direct underneath it. you have brought back that wonderful spark that was in so many of your previous cartoons... The best animation I have seen in a very long time. Thank you.

Portrait of a Modern Man Portrait of a Modern Man

Fantastic aniamation.

Great animation with a perfect soundtrack. You don't see animations that look this good everyday, you have some serious talent. Great job.

Star Wars Transitions Star Wars Transitions

Very clever.

The humor was very similar to that of South park. Funny concept, and you pulled it off nicely. Well done.

Biggest Fear Biggest Fear

I'll give you a B-

Good effort. It looked way to much like Invader Zim for me, though. You should've mae her teeth explode.

Comfort Comfort

Jesus...

I love it. Beautiful.

story of a loser story of a loser

What the hell?

I found it sort of weird that a bunch of nerds were kicking the shit out of a badass like him. I understand what you were aiming for in that all the other kids at the school dress and act exactly the same and brutalize outsiders... but did you really have to make them look so nerdy? That took away alot of the feel from this animation, and almost made it humorous. I do think you have some talent, though.

Holy Sword 5 Holy Sword 5

meh.

Corny. Didn't like it at all.

LL - Wish You Were Here LL - Wish You Were Here

Locks?

I really don't understand this whole lock thing, but I still loved this collab never the less. I loved the Syd Barett reference.

Lock-Legion responds:

-sandman0277

the Animator and the Seat the Animator and the Seat

Very very good.

Love it. (Orders beanbag chair off of Amazon)

The 5 Shades of Blue The 5 Shades of Blue

There's some good stuff here

Space Chicken's was hilarious, but a little predictable. This one had the best animation out of the 7.
Greedom's was awesome, but mostly because he used great music that fit the style very nicely. The animation was average the story was interesting.
Zekey's was pretty good. It didn't make much sense, but it was interesting.
Won'tfitin's was very cool. Excellent concept.
DNR's was completly pointless. This was the second worst after Xionic Demon's.
DJ Amin's was alright... Nothing special.
Ok, Xionic's sucked. Alot. First off, you have a bunch of corny anime characters with obnoxious hair acting all dramatic while Likin Park blazes in the backround. There's this crappy little fight seen and our hero gets a scratch on his eye, so he decides to drown himself. So you think this flash has gotten so lame to the point that can't possibly get any lamer, until it shows this note that gontard wrote before he drowned himself. "good bye... my love... please... be happy...." What a bastartd. Drowning himself and leaving his girlfriend all alone because he scratched his pretty little face? Bullocks. BUT WAIT, here's the part of the flash that makes my skin crawl the most. These words start apperaing while this rediculously dramatic voice narrates the following: "...Water... ...a blessing... ...or a weapon..?" This has to be some kind of joke.